WELCOME TO YOUR SPONSORSHIP KIT
This important site will communicate show details and deadlines. Please read thoroughly and use as a guide in your planning.
We will be here with you each step of the way!
- Provides information regarding event details, sponsorship deliverables, important deadlines;
- Contains a direct link to your registration page;
Questions? Email Gabriela Silva - Show Producer
Submit VIP Retailer Invitees
Submit POWER HOUR representative
Book Hotel Room
Friday, April 7
Register for the event
Friday April 7
LET'S GET STARTED
Select each tab for more information!
VIP Retailer Submission
As Innovation Zone Sponsor, you are entitled to five (5) VIP invites to retailers of your choice!
They will benefit from two full days of live education, collaboration, networking and problem-solving as we explore the dynamics behind the key trends impacting your business.
Our multi-experiential and educational agenda will include exclusive proprietary research into both consumers’ and retailers’ minds, store tours, expert presentations, interactive discussions, and first-class dining.
Please provide to Gabriela Silva the details below for your potential VIPs by April 5th.
- Full Name
- Job Title
- Phone number
VIP guests will unlock free event registration, as well as complimentary travel reimbursement up to $300 and hotel accommodations on May 4th & 5th, 2023.
IMPORTANT: The sponsor is to provide the invitee names for approval, and only once they are approved, will they be invited to attend. The CSNews team will invite the attendee if approved. The only required action from the sponsor is submitting the potential VIP names to the CSNews team - please do not contact them before approval.
The Power Hour is a unique, high-value benefit for participating CFX attendees. During the one-hour session, you will meet one-on-one with other attendees whose interests and concerns match yours, based on a pre-event questionnaire. Our artificial Intelligence will match you with relevant attendees based on complementary profiles, prioritized by each person’s real-time preferences.
Led by John Wilkinson, Chief Curator, b2b talk
- Please email [email protected] as soon as possible to inform who will be representing your company at the Power Hour Session.
- You will receive communication in April giving you a link to fill out your company profile, please do this with intent as it will help attendees choose to meet with you on site
- Shortly after you fill out your profile you'll receive details on how to log in to your portal to select the attendees you most want to meet with.
- Our power hour partner will set-up one on one meetings with attendees you want to meet with and attendees who want to meet with you!
- Watch your e-mail for more details
Hotel & Venue
Hilton Nashville Downtown
121 4th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37201
Reservations by phone, call 1 (800) 774-1500 and ask for the Convenience Foodservice Exchange Room Block.
* The group rate of $329 is on a first-come first-served basis and can sell out at any time. If the block sells out prior to April 7, hotel’s prevailing rates will apply. Make your reservations as soon as possible!
Important Note on CFX Venue Availability:
After the Convenience Food Exchange venue was determined, a popular music artist announced their tour is visiting Nashville over the weekend following CFX. This created immediate market demand for hotel rooms and due to this demand we are unable to add/accommodate any hotel rooms at our group rate or assist with securing any rooms at the Hilton Downtown Nashville for any date outside of the 5/3-5/5 event dates.
If you would like to extend your stay after CFX has concluded, you will need to book directly through the Hilton Downtown Nashville site or seek other available lodging. On the day of this posting (1/31), there were reasonable hotel rates available near the Nashville International Airport.
Music City USA
Foodservice Takes Center Stage in Music City USA! Convenience Store News brings together foodservice decision-makers for an experiential networking and collaboration event in one of the country's best food cities.
Creativity is the heart and soul of Music City and there’s never a shortage of inspiring things to do. From music, culture, and the arts to food, sports, and shopping, there is an “only in Nashville” experience waiting for you.
As part of your CFX sponsorship package, you receive three (3) exchange passes for the event.
Your dedicated sponsor code is: SPSMOODI23
The deadline to register for the event is Friday, April 7.
Share your Involvement
Share the image below to show your proud involvement and help us recruit impactful attendees for this year's event!
We appreciate your partnership and are excited for a successful, engaging event!